Identify Intolerances. Relieve Symptoms. Transform Your Life.
Transform Your Life With IgG Food Allergy Testing
Sick and tired of not feeling your best?
Are you keen to discover which foods might be causing your symptoms?
Do you suffer from:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Fatigue or joint pain
- Trouble losing or maintaining your weight
- Skin conditions and inflammation
- Headaches and Miagraines
With testing from ImuPro, you can quickly and effectively discover food intolerances and food allergies that may be causing the conditions above.
So you can:
- Improve your overall health and well being
- Find relief from uncomfortable symptoms
- Boost your energy and improve mental wellbeing
- Optimise your fertility and health during pregnancy
- Achieve your peak performance and feel your best
Now’s your chance to take advantage of our EOFY offer on our most popular food and intolerance tests.
- A more basic option that tests 90 individual foods.
- Identify specific delayed allergies for unresolved chronic inflammatory symptoms like bloating, headache, joint pain, fatigue, skin conditions and difficulty losing weight.
- An excellent choice for those who want to identify the most common food intolerances and allergies.
- Upgrade to ImuPro Complete within 6 weeks if you’d like to learn more! (A special price is available while we still have your sample in storage.)
ImuPro Vegetarian 90
- A specialised blood serum test, analysing 90 vegetarian foods.
- Examine gluten, dairy, eggs, fruits, vegetables, legumes and herbs as well as superfoods like hemp seeds, goji and acai berry, maca, curcumin and chia seeds.
- Alternatives to the most common foods are also tested so you can enjoy a wider variety of foods.
- Receive a personal nutrition guideline with individual dietary recommendations based on your results
ImuPro Vegetarian 221
- The most comprehensive IgG food allergy test, exclusive for vegetarians.
- Tests for over 221 vegetarian foods and additives including IgG to Candida albicans.
- Test for all the vegetables, grains, spices & herbs, legumes, fruits, seeds & nuts and preservatives common in vegetarian diets.
- By avoiding the “trigger” foods that cause you problems, inflammatory processes can be reduced or even stopped, and your body can recover.
- The most comprehensive and trusted IgG food allergy test in the world.
- Tests for over 270 individual foods and additives.
- The only test to extensively cover herbs, spices, tea, coffee, sweeteners, plus thickening agents and preservatives.
- Identify specific delayed allergies for unresolved chronic inflammatory symptoms like bloating, IBS, headache, joint pain, fatigue, skin conditions and difficulty losing weight.
10,000 Tests a Year Since 2003
Recommended by Australian & International Practitioners
Most Comprehensive Test Available Worldwide
Why choose ImuPro?
ImuPro has provided high standards of diagnostic testing to Australian & New Zealand since 2005 and are experts in the field of delayed IgG food allergy.
With testing from ImuPro, you can quickly and easily discover IgG food intolerances that may be causing your uncomfortable or chronic symptoms.
How does it work?
Both tests are easy to use and come with a detailed report that can help you adjust your diet to alleviate any symptoms you may be experiencing.
- Place your order- a test kit will be sent out, including a pathology request form, collection instructions and a transport tube.
- Get a simple blood test- take your pathology request form to your local pathology then send your sample to us in the transport tube provided.
- Your sample is tested- your blood will be analysed in our specialised German laboratory, and high levels of IgG antibodies specific to particular food proteins will be identified.
- Receive your results- you’ll receive a comprehensive report outlining your results along with personal nutritional guidelines to help you change your diet.
Our tests have completely transformed lives
I decided to do the test on myself after looking into whether an autoimmune condition was making me unwell. Isolating, identifying and cutting out the foods causing me inflammation went a long way to improve my energy levels (I used to be so fatigued and tired all the time), and even improved my knee pain – I used to have a constant ache in my knee which has gone away and I’m so happy I can now jog and exercise again without pain.
Dr Nicholas J Barker
I was delighted to receive my results from ImuPro recently. I was very impressed by the comprehensive nature of the analysis. As a practicing G.P. ordering pathology tests all the time, one expects a brief set of figures with very little in the way of discussion. This is not the case however with ImuPro. The food intolerance chart is incredibly detailed, covering some 271 separate items. Reading it is not a daunting task, in fact it is very “user friendly”.
At ImuPro, we’re passionate about helping you discover your food intolerances and food allergies so that you can become
a healthier, happier you by making informed decisions about your diet.
Our End of Financial Year Sale only runs from May 22 to June 30, 2023. Take advantage before it’s too late.