Prof. Dr. Refae l L. Carasso
What is your specialization in medicine and in your surgery?
- Professor for Science of Brain and Nervous System
- Specialist in Neurology and Chronic Pain Treatment (Israel)
- Specialist in delaying aging processes – 4AM (USA)
- Chief (retired) of the Neurology Department, Pain Clinic and the Complementary and Integrative Medicine Clinic in the Hillel-Yaffe Medical Governmental Center, Hadera, Israel.
- Academic Chief of Medi-Win, School for Complementary Medicine near Zinman College in Wingate Institute, Netanya, Israel
- Teacher of Neurology and Brain Sciences in the Technion Medical School, Haifa, and Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.
How long is your experience with ImuPro?
I have been working with Food Sensitivity Tests for more than six years.
What does ImuPro mean to you? What is its relevance for you as a doctor?
In many cases of unsolved diseases and complaints, it turns out that food sensitivity plays a major role. Unclear symptoms, headaches, muscle aches, breathing disorders, allergies, gastro-intestinal complaints – in many of these cases, the key is in Food Sensitivity Test.